Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a minimum order?
Yes. There is a $25 minimum order for South & Central Maui. There is a $40 minimum order for West Maui. There is a $100 minimum order for the North Shore and Upcountry.
2. Is delivery free?
Yes. It is free to South and Central Maui with a minimum order of $25. This includes Kihei, Wailea, Makena, Maalaea, Wailuku, Kahului, and Paia.
*Delivery is also free to West Maui with a minimum order of $40. This includes Lahaina, Kaanapali, Honokowai, Kahana, Napili, and Kapalua. If the minimum order of $40 is not met, then a delivery fee will apply (maximum fee of $15).
**There is a $40 delivery fee for the North Shore and Upcountry. There is also a $100 minimum order to deliver to these areas. This includes Makawao, Pukalani, Kula, and Haiku.
We do not deliver to Hana.
3. Will the items be in the room before we arrive?
Every Condo/Resort has an official check-in/check-out time. This is what we base our deliveries on unless other arrangements have been made prior. Typical check-out time is 11am and check-in time is 3pm. Our goal is to have your items in your room before you arrive.
4. How do we arrange for pick-up of the items when we leave?
We will contact you by the morning of departure to confirm pick-up. If you have any changes to your plans or you have changed rooms during your stay please let us know.
5. Is it a full size crib?
Yes. It is a standard full size crib like you have at home. It is assembled in the room and can only be moved by Akamai Mother’s Rentals. Once the crib is assembled it will not fit through most doorways, so if you need it moved please call us (808) 298-1336. There is a $15 fee for this service.
When you place your order we will ask you which room you would like the crib set up in.
6. Do you offer bumpers for the crib?
Yes. We can provide one upon request, but Akamai Mother’s Rentals can not attach it to the crib. It will be there for you to attach it.
7. How do you clean your equipment?
All bedding and everything that can be removed from the equipment (seat covers, straps) are taken off and laundered. We only use dye/fragrance free laundry soap. The rest of the equipment (plastic surfaces/toys) are steam cleaned and sometimes Greenworks is used. We do not use chemicals!!!
**If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!! Mahalo
Terms and Conditions
1. Renter accepts and hires the equipment on an as is basis. Renter acknowledges receipt of all equipment in good working condition and renter fully understands the proper operation and use. Renter agrees to return equipment in as good condition as when received, with the exception of any ordinary wear and tear. Renter agrees to pay for all charges of damages incurred while equipment is in their possession.
*Inspect equipment on arrival or receipt.
*Call to return/exchange within first 24 hours.
*Call for any and all instruction of equipment.
*You will be notified of additional charges, if any.
*Please do not apply sunscreen to your child while they are in any of our equipment (it does not come out). Any item ruined due to sunscreen will be replaced at customer’s expense.
2. If the equipment should become unsafe at any time the renter must immediately discontinue use of equipment. Furthermore, the renter will immediately notify Akamai Mother’s Rentals of the situation so it can be resolved.
*Items will be replaced immediately.
*Safety is our ultimate goal.
3. Akamai Mother’s Rentals Corporation can not be held liable for any damage caused to person or property from the rented equipment. You are renting at your own risk.
*Once you have taken possession of the equipment it becomes your job to keep your child safe.*Please notify Akamai Mother’s Rentals if you change location. You may not move a full size crib. Please call Akamai Mother’s Rentals to move the crib. There is a $15 charge for this service.*Call for any and all instruction of equipment.
4. Failure to return equipment will be considered a theft, resulting in criminal prosecution.
5. Cancellation Policy- If your order is cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival a full refund will be issued less service fees. Any cancellation after items are delivered will be charged at a 3 day minimum.
Your acknowledgment of the above terms and conditions are confirmed by reserving with your pertinent billing and credit card information. You are also agreeing that Akamai Mother’s Rentals Corporation did not receive your information fraudulently. Your order is reserved upon receipt of a confirmation number issued by Akamai Mother’s Rentals Corporation.
Secure Payments Made Through: